XingXing conveyor is used in the loading area of the conveyor belt to replace the traditional impact idler.
It is designed to reduce shock and stress to the belt caused by the falling down materials, avoid
abrasion and tear by sharp materials and prevent materials from falling and scattering.
Manufacturer of uhmwpe and hdpe plastic polyethylene wear strips
The structure of UHMWPE impact bar, wear resistant Conveyor impact bar:
The impact bar is a combination of three different layers. The top layer is made of UHMWPE for smooth movement of belt, thanks to its low dynamic co-efficient of friction.
The middle layer is of rubber to cushion the impact load while the lower layer is made of aluminum, which actsas a fastening device with the main support frame or cradle. The cradlers are custom built to suit specific applications. The installation of impact bar is made is such a way that the belt is not in touch with the bar when running empty. The belt comes in contact with the bar only when it is running under loaded condition.
1. Avoids the damage to the belt through the contact between the bar and surface of belt.
2. The conveyor belt is stressed evenly in the loading area, which will reduce the daily maintenance cost. It effectively eliminates the spillage or scattering of the material caused
by inequality of the stress on the belt.
3. The UHMW polyethylene surface has outstanding sliding properties, to reduce the frictional resistance to the minimum.
4. Ultra elastic rubber absorbs the impact in the maximum.
5. Each part of the impact bar is closely jointed by hot vulcanization.
6.“Ttrack” fastening device has different tightening points along the bar and make the joining strong and reliable, easy to install and remove.
1. UHMW PE cap allows smooth movement of the conveyor belt.
2. Cushioning rubber absorbs impact energy.
3. Aluminium T-Slot is for fastening impact bars to the main support frame.
4. Hot vulcanization process makes sure the impact bar is integrated so well,