Borated Polyethylene | Neutron Shielding is a product specially designed for nuclear shielding applications.
The material employs 5% Boron by weight to shield neutrons in a variety of applications including high
intensity X-rays, cancer treatment facilities, hospitals, nuclear submarines and nuclear power plants.
Borated Polyethylene | Neutron Shielding Key Benefits
• Easy to handle and fabricate
• Durable over a wider temperature range
• Consistent density and homogeneity
• Superior dimensional quality and flatness
• Available as 48” x 96” sheets for simple
Borated Polyethylene | Neutron Shielding Common Applications
• Medical vaults and doors
• Hot cells
• Nuclear storage and transport containers
• Nuclear detection systems
• Particle accelerators
Any interests, please let us know if i can help with anything further. firstname.lastname@example.org