CN-P (Conductive Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) Carbon-powderfilled, self-lubricating, conductive material with excellent abrasion-resistance and high impact strength. This material is lightweight and easily machined, has good chemical and stress-crack resistance, and good wear-resistance.
SD-P (Static-dissipative Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) Carbonpowder-filled, self-lubricating, moisture-repellent material with resistivity levels in the 105 - 109 range. This material has the highest impact strength, is lightweight, has excellent abrasion resistance, and possesses good chemical and stress-crack resistance.
• Metal replacement components
• Bulk material handling equipment
• Weigh/fill equipment components
• Hopper/chute linings
• Explosives handling equipment
Advantages of Lennite CN-P and SD-P:
• Low carbon loading (slough resistant)
• Self lubricating (low coefficient of friction)
• Excellent wear properties
• Noise dampening properties
• Exceptional abrasion resistance
• Lightweight • Cost effective
• Very low temperature compatibility
Sheet: 1 /8” to 4” thick