HDPE Sheet (High Density Polyethylene sheet) .
offers excellent sliding properties and abrasion/wear resistance due to its low coefficient of friction. HDPE Sheet is very tough and impact resistant, even at low temperatures, it is lightweight, easy to weld but difficult to bond.
Advantages of HDPE Sheet
HDPE Sheet has very low friction properties which are some of the best within the engineering plastics range and HDPE Sheet helps produce low friction components. HDPE Sheet also has excellent abrasion resistance which helps provide components that are suitable for high abrasion applications. HDPE Sheet will absorb very low amounts of moisture which help creates components that are stable over a long period of time and also help this product attain Food & Drug Administration Approval which can help in the food industry.
HDPE Sheet is very economical and can provide an engineering plastic with equal or greater performance advantages and save end users a significant amount of money. HDPE Sheet is light and easy to machine to help improve machining times.
• Cutting Boards and Food Preparation
• Food Processing - Manufacturing and Components
• Commercial or Residential Use
Key Material Benefits:
• Specially Designed Texture Finish will Maximize Product Life and Minimize Wear on Knives
• Easy to Clean, Dishwasher Safe
• Cleaning Fluids Wash Off Easily
• Bright Natural Colors for Optimal Clean Appearance
• Does Not Absorb Moisture, Odor, or Bacteria
• Will Not Chip, Peel, Crack, or Splinter
• Able to Use at Low Temperatures - Freezer Applications