White shooting pad for practicing was made of HDPE(High-density polyethylene). This material is known to be very durable (lasting over 100 years in some cases) and also be very slippery. HDPE is used in snowboarding and skiing to construct boxes and rails, and also in the boards that are used in hockey arenas.
Feature of hockey shooting pads:
* Will not break with slap shots or hard stick abuse like plexiglass.
* Simulates real on ice puck action.
* Beveled edge makes it easy to get pucks onto mat.
* Protects those expensive hockey sticks from pavement, concrete or any rough surface.
* Great surface for any hockey player to maximize stickhandling and shooting.
* No more tape marks on your floors or driveway.
* Handle makes it easy to pick up and carry.
* Use in or outdoors.
If you are interested in our Hockey shooting pad, please contact us: email@example.com, or call us +86 186 1527 1213.